Having a Good Captions is important for every picture!
It can often be the difference between getting lots of likes of your posts and getting none. But thinking of good Captions can be hard, especially considering it’s easy to run out of original Instagram caption ideas when you’re posting a lot of photos.
That’s why Captions World has done some of the hard work for you and created an awesome list of Good Captions for Instagram pictures, to save you time thinking of your own when you’re lacking a little bit of creativity. Of course, it’s always better to think of your own original captions but nonetheless.
enjoy Captions Wolrd’s Good Captions.
Steps to writing a Good Captions:
1. Gather information about the photo/video:
This involves collecting data about the photo of where, when and why the photo was captured. Is there any special motive behind it? Also, ask yourself what is happening in the photo. Express it accordingly without a hyperbole.
Use Geo-tagging if needed!
2. Write the perfect Caption!
Based on step 1, you may have figured out what to write. Just write it down and try to express it as a mini-story. Then check necessary grammar and spelling mistakes.
Yes! Good captions take a long time to draft. But as you write, you will surely master the art of writing Good Captions.
Good Captions Collection :
- You think this is a game?
- Weekend, please don’t leave me.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough.
- Be who and what you want, period.
- Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
- You play Call of Duty? That’s cute.
- You’re doing it wrong.
- Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
- I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
- Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.
- The question isn’t can you, it’s will you?
- What do you think of the view?
- When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.
- I liked memes before they were on Instagram
- That moment when you realize your childhood is over.
- Friday, my second favorite F word.
- I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
Good Captions for Friends :
- I hope we are besties forever. Even after we die, we can become ghosties and scare people forever.
- We are going to be really cool old ladies.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
- You and I are more than friends we’re like a really small gang.
- Sometimes, being silly with a friend is the best therapy!
- I and my group of friends are the funniest humans I know.
- I was an innocent being..then my best friend came along.
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face!
- A friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re slightly cracked!
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “what! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
- Friendship is…being equally annoying.
- Life is tasteless without that one annoying friend.
- Everyone has that one annoying friend if you don’t have one then it’s probably you.
- Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
- Happiness is having crazy friends.
- We all have that one friend…
- Yes, she’s annoying but I love her 😉
- She is my best friend. You break her heart; I will break your face.
- Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.
- Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with your best friends.
- Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.
- Happiness is doing weird things with friends.
- Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.
- Happiness is having weird and wonderful friends.
- Life is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it helps.
- Happiness is having friends who are idiots 😉
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
- Happiness is a selfie with friends.
- If you have a friend as weird as you, you have everything.
- I like you because you join in on my weirdness.